Continuum and MIDI – Interface

Anckorage Forums Spring Sound Continuum and MIDI – Interface

4 sujets de 1 à 4 (sur un total de 4)
  • Auteur
    Klangschmied
    Participant

Hi,
    I tried the SpringSound with my halfsize Continuum and a Roland UM-One MIDI-Interface (iPad – version) with an CameraConnectionKit. I did not get any connection to use the Reomte Editor, but the MIDI-interface still lit and while Continuum sends MIDI information to the iPad, the LED lits also.
    Whats wrong, MIDI-Interface ?

Continuum (OS 7.0.1), iPad (7.1.2)

/Klangschmied/

anckorage
    Participant

With some MIDI interface you may loose some text characters as the Continuum is a fast talking guy and requires a good quality MIDI interface, but this should only result in some incomplete labels and preset names. My test were Ok with iRig MIDI and iConnect MIDI, but not with Logilink USB cable.
    Is the interface Ok with other apps ?
    There also may be an initialization problem: try to unplug/replug the interface…
    Let me know how it goes …

Klangschmied
    Participant

The Roland UM-One (model mkII) work very well with the Continuum and with other apps, never have problems updating the firmware of the Continuum with this MIDI-Interface (I think it is listed as a working Interface in the Continuum Manual).
    And today it worked with the Remote Editor also, don´t know why, changed nothing, so for now all is good and thanks for programming the « nice » Continuum Remote Editor.

/Klangschmied/

anckorage
    Participant

Ok, I’m happy that all is fine now….
    Please tell me if it happens again
    Thanks for using SpringSound

Christophe

4 sujets de 1 à 4 (sur un total de 4)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.